TSA is significantly reducing PreCheck access for non-enrolled travelers. To continue using expedited screening, we recommend enrolling in a DHS Trusted Traveler program.
TSA PreCheck lets eligible, low-risk travelers enjoy expedited security screening. The program is available at participating U.S. airport locations and for most international itineraries.
Ease through checkpoints without removing:
- Liquids and gels from your carry-on
- Laptop from your bag
- Light outerwear/jacket
Who is eligible for TSA Pre✓® screening?
- Members of Global Entry or the TSA Pre✓® Application Program*
- Members of NEXUS who are U.S. or Canadian citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents*
- Members of SENTRI who are U.S. citizens or U.S. lawful permanent residents*
- U.S. Department of Defense active duty and civilian employees*
- Children 12 and younger traveling with a parent or guardian who has the TSA Pre✓ indicator on their boarding pass.
- *A valid Known Traveler Number must be added to the airline reservation in order for the TSA Pre✓ indicator to appear on a boarding pass.